To All Our Valued Patrons!
The newest restrictions from the P.H.O. have prompted us to update our COVID protocols as follows:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask when entering the premises, going to the restroom, and leaving the premises. (We will provide a disposable mask if you do not have one)
- We ask that you please wait outside for us to come and seat you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance and throughout the premise.
- The P.H.O. requires patrons to remain in their seat at the table they were assigned to. No table hopping, standing at other tables talking to other patrons, or coming up to the bar for ANYTHING.
- The music or TV’s volume cannot be louder than regular conversation levels.
We must adhere to these restrictions to avoid being shut down for non-compliance, or risk a fine of $2,000.
We appreciate your continued cooperation and understanding through these unprecedented times.
Current Hours of Operation
Monday – 11:30am – midnight, kitchen open until 10pm
Tuesday – closed for lunch, open 4pm – midnight, kitchen open until 10pm
Wednesday – kitchen closed all day – bar open 4pm – midnight
Thursday – 11:30am – midnight, kitchen open until 10pm
Friday – 11:30am – midnight, kitchen open until 10pm
Saturday – 11am – midnight, kitchen open until 10pm – serving brunch 11am – 2pm
Sunday – 11am – midnight, kitchen open until 10pm – serving brunch 11am – 2pm
TAKEOUT PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
- Place your order by phone (604-932-5940). Please let us know if you require cutlery or condiments when you place your order, otherwise we are only providing napkins and wet naps with takeout orders. We will provide you with a pick up time.
- Food pick-up will be at Roland’s Pub’s patio, look for the TAKE OUT sign at the table with the plexiglass shield. Please respect social distancing while waiting.
- A credit card terminal will be provided to make your payment or we are also accepting cash. Once payment is approved your food will be placed on the table.
- Please verify your order before you leave
**See Covid-19 hours and protocols above.
**BEER & WINE STORE IS OPEN EVERY DAY 11am-11pm
- Roland’s Creekside Pub Established July 7, 2008
- Kitchen Open 11am – 11pm 7 days a week. Last call is 12:45 every night.
- Food and Drink Specials Every Day!
- Brunch Menu Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays from 11am-2pm.
- Great Sports Bar with 9 flat screen TV’s and Volume on the Games!
- WIN CANUCKS TICKETS! Get an Entry When You Come In for Brunch on Saturdays & Sundays during Hockey Season
- Free Parking & Free WIFI
- Cold Beer & Wine Store open 365 days a year (yup Christmas too!) 11am – 11pm
- Children Welcome until 10pm (must be accompanied by an adult)
Seasoned 6.5 ounce certified Angus beef patty. Garnished with lettuce, tomato, dill pickles, red onion and Roland’s mayonnaise. $17
CRISPY CHICKEN CIABATTA
Buttermilk marinated chicken thighs with roasted red pepper cream cheese, chipotle Cajun mayo, arugula and tomato. $18
One pound of seasoned B.C. chicken wings. Dredged and crisped. Blue cheese or ranch dressing. $16
>> Choice of: Salt & Pepper, Jerk Spice, House BBQ, Hot, Mango Sriracha or Honey Garlic.
FISH & CHIPS
Beer battered B.C. Ling cod with fries, coleslaw and lemon tartar sauce. 1 pc $16 2pc $21 3pc $26
Flour tortilla stuffed with cheddar & mozzarella cheeses, scallions and tomatoes. Served with salsa & sour cream. $13.5
>> Chicken or Pulled Pork Quesadilla $19
Corn chips with cheddar & mozzarella cheeses, scallions, tomatoes, jalapenos, & black olives. Served with salsa & sour cream. Sm $14 Med $19 Lrg $23
>> Side guacamole $1.50 *Add chopped chicken breast or pulled pork 7